Firstly we will need the drawings
of the object. They should be delivered in DWG
format.2. 3D model
of the object if available. Supportable formats are: 3Ds
. If you have your model in another format, please convert it before sending.3. Reference images
. Please give us a glimpse on what you prefer the final result to look like.4. Textures
. If you don't have high resolution textures or you are just not sure about them, you can just show us your preferences in the moodboard.5. Photos of the location
High resolution photos of the window view
(for inderior) or the background
(for exterior) if needed.
7. Answering these questions will also help us a lot to have the better understanding of your idea:
- Where is your object located?
- What number of images do you require?
- What is the room/floor height?
- What are the preferable angles? Which parts of the rooms or location should be shown?
- How do you want us to show the background? Any wishes on the time of the year and the time of the day, weather?
- Do we have to put people or animals in the images?
- What ratio of the images is required (16:9/16:10/etc)?
- Will you need 6K resolution images, or Full HD will be enough? 6K resolution is not included in the price and will be calculated separately.